Comments or complaints about any other NHS service including Hospitals or the Primary Care Trust can be made through PALS (Patient Advice and Liaison Service).
This is a new NHS service for patients and carers, family and friends offering help and advice. The patient Advice and Liaison Service focuses on improving the service to NHS patients.
PALS aims are to:-
- Advise and support patients, and their families and carers
- Provide information on NHS services
- Listen to concerns, suggestions and queries
- Help sort out problems quickly on your behalf
When should you contact PALS?
If you have any questions, concerns, suggestions or compliments about any NHS service you receive, speak to a member of staff as soon as possible.
- If you then feel they cannot or have not helped you completely, then contact PALS Telephone: 0800 389 7671 – 24 hr freephone (answerphone)
- email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill in a form available in the surgery