Please see below some of our patient feedback we have received in the last year.
- “The calling to speak to a doctor is extremely efficient. There is nothing I would change.” (May 2019)
- “I think the care and treatment at Mere Surgery is exemplary: empathetic, tailored, wise and kind. We are exceedingly lucky to have such great people here” (May 2019)
- “Having the physio available in the surgery is wonderful”
- “The staff are friendly and helpful. I can think of no improvements at present. Thank you all for your care, consideration and treating me as an intelligent human being” (May 2019)
- “I strongly feel that the care my family and I receive from the Mere Practice is excellent and that everyone in the practice has that “can do” attitude that makes it work so well”
- “I feel totally at ease with the care, advice and help provided by the practice”
We are continually looking to turn our patients’ feedback into real improvements in the services we provide. We use it to focus on the things that matter most to our patients, carers and their families. We would like to hear from you if you have a suggestion on how we can do things better to improve our patients’ experiences.