Using Airmid, the Patient App
Airmid links directly with our IT system at the surgery. Using Airmid you can:
- Complete an online consultation for a new, non-urgent problem
- Check or cancel appointments
- Order repeat prescriptions
- View your test results
- Access your health record, including your vaccination record
For help logging into Airmid with your NHS account there is a video tutorial.
After the initial set up you can choose to log in using Face ID or Touch ID if you prefer.
Setting up an NHS account
To set up your NHS account for the first time, you will need to set up an NHS login. Read about how to set up NHS login (nhs.uk).
Once you have set up your NHS login, you can log in to your NHS account or download the NHS App onto your phone.
Setting up a SystmOnline account
To set up SystmOnline for the first time:
- Fill out a register for online services form
- Upload or visit the surgery with photo ID so we can confirm your identity
- We will give you a username and password
- Go to SystmOnline or use the app to register
Using an Online Form
If you do not have a device that uses apps, there are many things you can do using the online forms on this website. These include:
- Requesting a repeat prescription
- Contacting us about a referral
- Sending us a BP reading
You don’t need to open an account to use these forms.